New to GDRV Owner Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to GDRV Owner Forum

My husband and I just purchased a GD Transcend 32BHS. Love the floor plan and just the quality of the RV. Looking forward to joining some rallies and meeting folks. Is there a GDRV get together in Quartzsite, AZ Iin January?
    2021 Grand Design Transcend 32 BHS
    2018 Ram 3500 Tradesman
    St Helens, OR

Welcome , congrats on the new Transcend.

There is a "get together" at Quartzsite and TucsonJim , Jim will be along to let you know the info.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
      Welcome , congrats on the new Transcend.

There is a "get together" at Quartzsite and TucsonJim , Jim will be along to let you know the info.

Brian
      I’d like to get the Quartzsite info also so I’ll keep a lookout for jim. Ty
      Dave and Sue
      2020 GD 2250RK
      2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
      Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
      GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
      SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Comment

Welcome ORFranP86. The technical forum is a great place to learn how to operate, maintain, repair and modify your new 32BHS.

For you and Schiefswret information, there will be a Quartzsite camp out in late February 2021. We polled the attendees and a majority wanted it in February to get away from the holidays and to hopefully be just a tad warmer than the last few years have been. Note, due to the ongoing virus concerns, we are not having a full blow rally in February. So things like potlucks, seminars, and vendors are have been cancelled. But that doesn't mean we can't still have a lot of fun and get to know each other.

My boss, "Ginnie" will be the primary host for the get-together. If you're Facebook users, I'd suggest you join the group "Grand Design RV Quartzsite Rally" for all the details. Since this forum is focused on Technical aspects, there will not be any rally information posted on this site. But I will say that the Quartzsite event is a great place to learn how to "boondock" and understand all the capabilities of your RV.

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
        X