First-Time RV Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First-Time RV Owner

Hi All! My wife and I purchased a 2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE in August. We've been on several trips already from the mountains to the ocean, and it's been wonderful. Exactly what we were hoping for. I've been upgrading and tweaking during most of my spare time and have really enjoyed it. I'm very mechanically inclined and like to do my own maintenance, repairs, and upgrades. I'm really looking forward to learning through this forum, and I hope to contribute as I learn and do more.

Thanks!
    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2017 F150 Limited 3.5 Eco

Congrats and welcome. Looking forward to your input and contributions.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by capitals25 View Post
      Hi All! My wife and I purchased a 2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE in August. We've been on several trips already from the mountains to the ocean, and it's been wonderful. Exactly what we were hoping for. I've been upgrading and tweaking during most of my spare time and have really enjoyed it. I'm very mechanically inclined and like to do my own maintenance, repairs, and upgrades. I'm really looking forward to learning through this forum, and I hope to contribute as I learn and do more.

Thanks!
      I can tell you've already read the Welcome Letter.

I look forward to your contributions to the forum. (Most of us like working on our own units, too.)

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

capitals25 Welcome to the forum and the world of RVing. Sounds like you’re off to a great start! Glad to have you join us.
        Andi
        Brookings SD
        2018 Reflection 337RLS
        2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Hey there. Welcome. If we can help you out in any way, don't hesitate to ask.

Jim
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Really appreciate the warm welcome! Thanks for the help I've already received from several of you. Have a great weekend
            2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE
            2017 F150 Limited 3.5 Eco

Comment

Originally posted by capitals25 View Post

Thanks!
              Congratulations!🚌 and welcome! Enjoy, travel safe!
              Dave and Sue
              2020 GD 2250RK
              2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
              Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
              GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
              SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Comment

Welcome and enjoy.
                Bill & Cindy
                2021 Transcend Xplor 221RB
                2021 Nissan Titan Pro4X
                SE Texas