Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Momentum 399TH owner and soon-to-be full timer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Momentum 399TH owner and soon-to-be full timer!

Hi all,
    I just purchased a 2021 Momentum 399TH, and I can't wait to get started living in it (her? Are RVs like boats in that way?) I've learned so much over the past few months since beginning this process in earnest. I'm overwhelmed (in a good way) by the amount of available support and information out there. I can't imagine trying to make this huge life change ten or fifteen years ago before the advent of so many social resources. Thanks for making and running such a great tool!
    Jill
    2021 Momentum 399TH
    2020 Ram 3500 DRW
    Hittin' the Road 11/1/2020

Welcome to the forum! It looks like you got the right truck for your Momentum so you're starting off on the right foot. Good job and good luck with your transition to full time life!
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Grand Design Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, MORryde IS, 1,460w solar and 540ah BBGC3
    2020 Ford F-350 Platinum SRW PSD Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Grand Design Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 Ford F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Grand Design Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Comment

Congrats on the new Momentum. You have a great set up there. You can call it a "her" if you want will do not judge here. At some time you may even call it something else (not allowed here)

Enjoy and there is plenty of support here and we will appreciate your input.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Congratulations!

You must have had the other 399th in production at the same time ours was. We take delivery next week. We should stay in contact over time, and compare notes.
        Chuck & Madelyn
        2021 Momentum 399th, built 8/20
        2020 Ram 3500 MC DRW 4x4, 6.7 HO
        Going full time 11/1

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck_N View Post
          Congratulations!

You must have had the other 399th in production at the same time ours was. We take delivery next week. We should stay in contact over time, and compare notes.
          We actually bought ours off the lot! Somehow we got lucky. A 397 and 399 had both just come into the dealer when we were looking, so we moved quickly. Picking her up on Friday!
          Where are you located? We are in Portland Oregon, dealer in Eugene.
          2021 Momentum 399TH
          2020 Ram 3500 DRW
          Hittin' the Road 11/1/2020

Comment

Originally posted by jillhope7 View Post

We actually bought ours off the lot! Somehow we got lucky. A 397 and 399 had both just come into the dealer when we were looking, so we moved quickly. Picking her up on Friday!
            Where are you located? We are in Portland Oregon, dealer in Eugene.
            We're down in Prescott, AZ. Ours is being professionally inspected tomorrow as part of our PDI. I'm still working (my last day is Friday), and I can't take the time off to do all of the PDI myself. I'll be reviewing the inspector's punch list, and an abbreviated PDI next week.

We take delivery next Tue or Wed, depending on when our hitch arrives, and if all the inspection items have been fixed.
            Chuck & Madelyn
            2021 Momentum 399th, built 8/20
            2020 Ram 3500 MC DRW 4x4, 6.7 HO
            Going full time 11/1

Comment

Working...
            X