Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New RV Owner

Hi everyone,
    We bought our 2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE May 29th this year and I’ve been “ghosting” the forum since well before that. The decision to buy a Grand Design was heavily influenced by what I read here and from a good friend who already owned a Grand Design Reflection. The customer service reputation of Grand Design is what sold me; the interior quality and floor plan is what ‘hooked’ my wife. We’ve taken 5 trips for a total of 19 days so far and are very happy with our choice. Being new to RV ownership, I’ve learned a lot from this forum and look forward to continuing my education. Hopefully I won’t need to post any “what not to do” advice.
    Jody & Lora
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE, built 3/2020
    2019 F150 XLT, FX4, 3.5 EB w/Max tow, CC, SB

Welcome and glad to have you join us. Its nice to here that we are doing good here.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

JoLo*02 -- glad you took the time to introduce yourself! Congrats on the 17MKE and a "formal" welcome to the forum.

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome to the forum!!
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by JoLo*02 View Post
          Hi everyone,
          We bought our 2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE May 29th this year and I’ve been “ghosting” the forum since well before that. The decision to buy a Grand Design was heavily influenced by what I read here and from a good friend who already owned a Grand Design Reflection. The customer service reputation of Grand Design is what sold me; the interior quality and floor plan is what ‘hooked’ my wife. We’ve taken 5 trips for a total of 19 days so far and are very happy with our choice. Being new to RV ownership, I’ve learned a lot from this forum and look forward to continuing my education. Hopefully I won’t need to post any “what not to do” advice.
          Welcome! Don’t be afraid to ask questions, there’s always someone here to offer a solution to your delima. Travel safe!
          Dave and Sue
          2020 GD 2250RK
          2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
          Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
          GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
          SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Comment

Welcome Lora and Jody. Enjoy that new RV.

Jim
            Jim and Ginnie
            2024 Solitude 310GK
            GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
            GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by JoLo*02 View Post
              Hi everyone,
              Glad to have you join us. If you haven’t already, check out our ‘welcome’ letter to new members to get the most out of the forum. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
              Andi
              Brookings SD
              2018 Reflection 337RLS
              2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Welcome to the Grand Design family. We have a 2020 17MKE and tow with a 2018 F150. We like the full size queen bed and my wife likes the shower.
                Robert & Jeanette
                2023 23LDE
                2018 F-150
                USCG AMT (Ret)

Comment

Working...
                X