New Camper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Camper

Hi all! My husband and I just traded in both of our campers last September and purchased a Reflection 303RLS. We love our camper and looking forward to this forum for helpful tips and meeting other Grand Design owners. We are located in north central WV and have been camping for many years. My husband worked pipe line and lived in his Open Range for years and I had an Outback that my son & I used to camp in. Now the son is in college and husband retired and I am working on retirement in the next few years.

Originally posted by wvgd02 View Post
    Hi all! My husband and I just traded in both of our campers last September and purchased a Reflection 303RLS. We love our camper and looking forward to this forum for helpful tips and meeting other Grand Design owners. We are located in north central WV and have been camping for many years. My husband worked pipe line and lived in his Open Range for years and I had an Outback that my son & I used to camp in. Now the son is in college and husband retired and I am working on retirement in the next few years.
    Welcome--there are a lot of 303 owners here so don't hesitate to ask questions!

When you get a chance, check out the Welcome Letter here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Did someone say"303 owners" ! As Carol and I with one of the very early built 303s and Cate Rob Cate&Rob with one a year newer, we kinda know just a little (and Rob ALOT) about these fine RVs. Like you, we really liked the 303 when introduced and still do today. Add in the fantastic support from the GDRV team and relationships built, it's been a great ride !

Welcome and enjoy the heck out of your303.

Dan
      Dan & Carol
      2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
      2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Working...
      X