New M399th Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New M399th Owners

First, thanks to GD for hosting this platform. I'm sure we'll be using it a lot.

We're finally achieving the dream of retirement. My last day of work is 10/2, and we should be taking official delivery of the new M399th on 10/6. After about a month of local shakedown, it's off to wherever the road takes us.

I do have one question: is there a source for frame, wiring, plumbing, and hydraulic diagrams specific to each coach model?

I have not yet had an opportunity to review the documents package provided by GD, so I'm not sure if they're in there. I'm sure, over time, having those will be quite useful.
    Chuck & Madelyn
    2021 Momentum 399th, built 8/20
    2020 Ram 3500 MC DRW 4x4, 6.7 HO
    Going full time 11/1

Originally posted by Chuck_N View Post
    First, thanks to GD for hosting this platform. I'm sure we'll be using it a lot.

We're finally achieving the dream of retirement. My last day of work is 10/2, and we should be taking official delivery of the new M399th on 10/6. After about a month of local shakedown, it's off to wherever the road takes us.

I do have one question: is there a source for frame, wiring, plumbing, and hydraulic diagrams specific to each coach model?

I have not yet had an opportunity to review the documents package provided by GD, so I'm not sure if they're in there. I'm sure, over time, having those will be quite useful.
    Welcome to Grand Design's Owners' (Technical) Forum, Chuck N. Hopefully not repeating myself...but when you get the chance, check out the new member's letter here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

For your question, call Grand Design Customer Service and provide them with your VIN. I'll warn you ahead of time, though, that the diagrams are very basic. Not even close to approaching a "schematic" that would allow troubleshooting or definitive identification. Mostly what the diagrams show is a general overview. In some cases (like my 315RLTS) the drawing for the electrical plan isn't even accurate (number of lights don't match what is in the trailer, etc.)

All that's not written to discourage you--the purpose is "expectation management".

If there's something specific you want to know there may be another owner that can help, so feel free to post your question.

Again, welcome!

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome Chuck and Madelyn! Congratulations on the upcoming retirement!

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
      X