Introductions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introductions

• I am a FAA licensed ACFT & engine mechanic with more than 26 years of high performance ACFT and aerospace propulsion maintenance and testing experience.
    • I am a Recreation Vehicle Industry Association (RVIA) registered technician/inspector with 6 years of RV maintenance experience
    • I am also Automotive Service of Excellence (ASE) certified
    • And a All around Mr. fixit
    • I don't like anyone else working in my equipment because I lack trust in the skill base of the service industry.
    • Because of my my passion and profession failure of equipment or maintenance issues at 35000' traveling at 500+ MPH is unacceptable. I bring that passion to RV maintenance because to me traveling at 65MPH down the highway is unacceptable as well.
    • We spend lots of money on our Rigs and keeping them in tip top shape is critical for us to enjoy our journeys.
    • I currently am the proud owner of a 2020 Reflections 5th wheel
    Looking forward to contributing to the group.

Originally posted by Christian2752 View Post
    • I am a FAA licensed ACFT & engine mechanic with more than 26 years of high performance ACFT and aerospace propulsion maintenance and testing experience.
    • I am a Recreation Vehicle Industry Association (RVIA) registered technician/inspector with 6 years of RV maintenance experience
    • I don't like anyone else working in my equipment because I lack trust in the skill base of the service industry.
    • Because of my my passion and profession failure of equipment or maintenance issues at 35000' traveling at 500+ MPH is unacceptable. I bring that passion to RV maintenance because to me traveling at 65MPH down the highway is unacceptable as well.
    • We spend lots of money on our Rigs and keeping them in tip top shape is critical for us to enjoy our journeys.
    You'll fit right in here! Welcome to the forum.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by Christian2752 View Post
      Welcome to the forum!
      Dave and Sue
      2020 GD 2250RK
      2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
      Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
      GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
      SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Comment

Hello,
        We ordered our 2600RB today and expect to wait a few months for delivery. In the mean time Ron will retire the end of June and we hope to take our first trip to upper Michigan this fall. Looking forward to meeting and learning from everyone.

Comment

Christian2752 and Miss Kimbly Welcome to the family and the forum!
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Welcome! With your background, we would like your RVIA technician/inspectors opinion in how these rigs are assembled, wired and plumbed, and what should be done differently.

Jim

Comment

Welcome Christian2752 and Miss Kimbly!

Jim
              Jim and Ginnie
              2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
              GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
              GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
              X