Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Everyone... New Member and New Owner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone... New Member and New Owner!

Just picked up our 2021 397th-R. You can easily pick us out of a crowd, we're the ones with the stupid looking grin on our faces.

Sky & Coby
    Sky & Coby (Retired)
    2019 Ram Dually 3500 Max Tow
    2021 Momentum 397th-R

A very wise, and very old gentleman once told me,
    “Son, 99% of everything I ever worried about in my life - never happened”.

Congratulations!! Enjoy your new home and welcome to the forum.
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Congrats and welcome. Glad to have your "stupid looking grin" join us here (that's funny , thanks for the laugh).

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by mrav8tr View Post
        Just picked up our 2021 397th-R. You can easily pick us out of a crowd, we're the ones with the stupid looking grin on our faces.

Sky & Coby
        Welcome! Please check out the New Members post when you get a chance. It is intended to help you get the most out of your GD-hosted forum. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Well hello Mister Aviator. Welcome to the forum. I always get accused of being up to something when I'm grinning.
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by mrav8tr View Post

Sky & Coby
            Congratulations and welcome! Don’t be afraid to share any challenges that you experience, there’s always someone here that has “been there, done that” and can more often than not point you in the right direction for the fix. Good Luck and travel safe. 🚌
            Dave and Sue
            2020 GD 2250RK
            2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
            Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
            GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
            SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Comment

Working...
            X