New GD'ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New GD'ers

Hello all! My wife and I are brand new GD'ers! We're picking up our 2021 Imagine XLS 22RBE this weekend and can't wait. We've been looking forward to camping for a while...as a kid my father always had some kind of camping vehicle. Cab over...class C...several Class A's. Never had a TT, tho. We look forward to getting to know the GD community!

Welcome to the Forum. Plenty of helpful individuals here to answer any question you may have, also support from GD.

Brian

PS. I moved you post out on its own so you can get a proper welcome.
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by GlennNCristina View Post
      Hello all! My wife and I are brand new GD'ers! We're picking up our 2021 Imagine XLS 22RBE this weekend and can't wait. We've been looking forward to camping for a while...as a kid my father always had some kind of camping vehicle. Cab over...class C...several Class A's. Never had a TT, tho. We look forward to getting to know the GD community!
      Congrats on the Imagine--check out the Welcome Letter when you get a chance. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
          Bill & Cindy
          2021 Transcend Xplor 221RB
          2021 Nissan Titan Pro4X
          SE Texas

Comment

Working...
          X