New 2600RB owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2600RB owners

Hi All! We recently picked up our new travel trailer and so far, we love it. Towing is presenting some issues with our current truck, but we are working to upgrade things and look forward to next season (envious of those of you in warmer climates!).
    We both recently retired and decided it was time to spoil ourselves with a new rig and all the pleasures that go with it.
    Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all!
    Brian & Jackie

Originally posted by Brian S View Post
    Hi All! We recently picked up our new travel trailer and so far, we love it. Towing is presenting some issues with our current truck, but we are working to upgrade things and look forward to next season (envious of those of you in warmer climates!).
    We both recently retired and decided it was time to spoil ourselves with a new rig and all the pleasures that go with it.
    Brian & Jackie
    Brian & Jackie
    Welcome, Brian & Jackie and congrats on the 2600RB. A regular contributor, Guest, has a 2600RB so don't hesitate to ask questions. Jim would be happy to help.

When you get a chance check out the welcome letter to new members--it is designed to help you get the most out of this forum. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Curious what TV do you tow with. I have a 2600rb and tow with a Nissan Titan SV 4x4 crew cab. Not the best tow vehicle but once I got my WDH dialed in and my trailer properly loaded it does a decent job towing it.

With 4 more years left on my Nissan's bumper to bumper warranty I don't see a different TV in my future any time soon.
      Charles and Susan
      2021 Ram 3500 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
      Andersen Hitch
      2021 Reflection 337rls

Comment

Brian & Jackie
        Brian S This forum has an amazing collection of knowledgeable folks who would be happy to help. Overall, we're happy with our 2600RB and enjoy the comforts it provides.

For TV issues, please let us know the following.

1) Information on the truck and the payload rating as listed on the yellow tag in the drivers door jamb.
        2) CAT scale measurements
        3) Brand and rating of your hitch

Jim

Comment

Moderator Note -- To keep the conversations within their respective threads, if commenting on the tow aspects please comment on Brian S' problem here: https://gdrvowners.com/towing-and-hi...ence-need-help
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
          X