Hello,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello,

Just picked up our new 2021 Imagine 3250BH on 10/28 and still in the process of repacking stuff from our old camper. Don't know if this is where I post my introduction?

Originally posted by Omrod View Post
    Just picked up our new 2021 Imagine 3250BH on 10/28 and still in the process of repacking stuff from our old camper. Don't know if this is where I post my introduction?
    Welcome , you found the right place for your introduction. Congrats on the new Imagine.
    Any questions you found the right place for answers as well , plenty of helpful folks here.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Welcome to the forum and the family.
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by Omrod View Post
        Congrats on the new camper. When you get a chance, check out the Welcome Letter to New Members. It will help orient you to this forum and how to get the most from it.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Again, welcome!

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X