New from Georgia,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Georgia,

New to the family. 2021 Momentum 381M tow with 2012 F350 Dually. Live in central Georgia and glad to be here.
    2021 Momentum 381M-R
    2012 Ford F350 Dually

Welcome to the site!
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
    Not to brag or anything about my finances, but my bank calls me about every day to tell me my balance is OUTSTANDING!

Comment

Welcome and enjoy the new Momentum.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Welcome to the forum KMac. If you have any questions, please hit us up.

I added your RV information to your signature line. Please feel free to edit your signature line to reflect what you want it to say.

Here are some details to make navigating the forum a little easier.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by Kmac View Post
          New to the family. 2021 Momentum 381M tow with 2012 F350 Dually. Live in central Georgia and glad to be here.
          Welcome, Kmac. The DW and I visit central GA often.
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome aboard. Me and Mrs skreef live in Danville, GA.
            Charles and Susan
            2021 Ram 3500 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
            Andersen Hitch
            2021 Reflection 337rls

Comment

Welcome to the forum and the family!
              Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
              Nash County, NC
              2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

ckreef -- when this dang gum Covid is past us we'll have to have a meet-n-greet in Perry with all the members from Cntrl GA! (We're at Fair Harbor right now near the fairgrounds.)
                Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post
                  ckreef -- when this dang gum Covid is past us we'll have to have a meet-n-greet in Perry with all the members from Cntrl GA! (We're at Fair Harbor right now near the fairgrounds.)
                  I drive past Fair Harbor every day on the way to and from work. I've always wondered about Fair Harbor, what's it like.

I'm off work until Monday. Friday we are going to drive past Fair Harbor on the way to Andersonville where we are setting up a new geocache. If you are interested I'd like to stop by and say a socially distanced hello. We would be coming by there on the way back home sometime mid day maybe around 2 or so. If interested send me a pm and we can exchange phone numbers.

Charles and Susan
                  Charles and Susan
                  2021 Ram 3500 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
                  Andersen Hitch
                  2021 Reflection 337rls

Comment

Working...
                  X