New gdrv owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New gdrv owner

I recently traded for a 2021 Reflection 310rls. It looks like it will be a nice 5th wheel to own and use. I am a solo traveler and have owned three other 5th wheel rigs. I'm looking forward to learning from and contributing to the gdrv conversations.
    Ted
    2021 Reflection 310RLS
    2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Hi Ted. Welcome to the technical forum. That's a relatively new model. We'll be looking forward to your conversations and contributions.

Since you're a new visitor, check out the "Welcome Letter" which should make navigating the forum a little easier.
    I'm adding your model number to your signature line which will make it easier for others to see what type of rig you have. Feel free to edit your signature line to reflect what you want it to say.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Thank you, Jim. The model fit what I had narrowed the GDRV models to, an east-west bed and closet, no kitchen island, and overall length. I compromised on no bathroom or bedroom access with the slides IN. It was the first on the dealer's lot and not been shown until I saw it.
      Ted
      2021 Reflection 310RLS
      2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

What's interesting is the model number. GDRV already had a 310 Solitude, and now they've added the 310 Reflection. I think this is the first time they've duplicated model numbers across their product lines.

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Welcome and glad to have you here.
          Will be looking for your questions and input.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Welcome to the family and the forum ted!!
            Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
            Nash County, NC
            2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
            X