Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, picking up our new Momentum Tuesday

Hi all.
    Just bought a 2021 Momentum 397TH. Our first 5th Wheel. Traded our 38' Diesel Pusher for it.
    We are in Maryland at the moment, but will be moving to Crystal River, FL next month. Can't wait, no more winters

Best,
    Joe (& Liz)

Helmdog Welcome to the family and the forum Joe and Liz. We hope that it is everything that you hoped for.
    Here is a link to some great information to help you navigate and get the most out of the forum. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members Once you get your new home, you can create your personal signature.
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Welcome Joe and Liz. Wow - a 397 is a great floorplan. My first tip for you. Since you're going to be picking it up in December, it may have been driven on roads that were salted. Make sure your dealership does a thorough job on spraying the undercarriage to remove any salt and potential future rust problems. But once you get to Florida, the chances of hitting road salt are pretty slim.
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Jim, funny you mention that. We're actually picking it up today, and going to get hit with 4-8" tomorrow. Likely that PA (where the dealer is) and MD will be preemptively salting today. None the less, I will be going over it myself and will be applying WoolWax undercoat to the undercarriage. Did my truck with it this fall, and it is great.

Comment

Working...
        X