Hello From Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Texas

Hi All, I've been on the forum for a little while now but just now getting around to an introduction (sorry). We purchased our Solitude 390RK (BELLE) in March and have been full timers since the end of May. We have put about 6,000 miles on the trailer since then. I have already learned a lot about our trailer from this forum and look forward to learning much more.
    Donnie & Pattie
    2017 F350 Dually, 2021 Solitude 390RK
    Vin# 573FS4224MAA00525

Welcome , glad to have you join us and glad that we are being helpful. Belle is a great RV and happy you are enjoying the "Fulltime lifestyle".

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by racerx1699 View Post
      Hi All, I've been on the forum for a little while now but just now getting around to an introduction (sorry). We purchased our Solitude 390RK (BELLE) in March and have been full timers since the end of May. We have put about 6,000 miles on the trailer since then. I have already learned a lot about our trailer from this forum and look forward to learning much more.
      Welcome, Donnie & Pattie! Please feel free to contribute as desired--you'd be surprised how a new owner's perspective can generate a fresh conversation.

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        Hmmmmm...racerx...have a vintage musclecar or 1/4 mile pounder in the garage or storage somewhere?
        2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
        Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too....

Comment

Originally posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post
          Welcome to the forum!
          Hmmmmm...racerx...have a vintage musclecar or 1/4 mile pounder in the garage or storage somewhere?
          I loved Speed Racer when I was a kid, so I choose Racerx for all my user names but I had to put a number after it so I used my sons drag racing number, The boys and I built an 85 Mustang that runs 10:30s in the 1/4 mile.
          Donnie & Pattie
          2017 F350 Dually, 2021 Solitude 390RK
          Vin# 573FS4224MAA00525

Comment

Originally posted by racerx1699 View Post

I loved Speed Racer when I was a kid, so I choose Racerx for all my user names but I had to put a number after it so I used my sons drag racing number, The boys and I built an 85 Mustang that runs 10:30s in the 1/4 mile.
            "Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer, Go!" I bet most of our generation can hear that theme song in our heads, lol.
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I remember fighting with my big sister over the TV at 4 o'clock. Speed Racer Vs Dark Shadows.
              Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
              Nash County, NC
              2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Welcome fellow Texan.
                Bill & Cindy
                2021 Transcend Xplor 221RB
                2021 Nissan Titan Pro4X
                SE Texas

Comment

Working...
                X