Morning from music city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning from music city

Hi guys, my name is Anthony (Tony) from Manchester TN. I will be soaking up the info available here. I am a full-time shepherd here in the middle Tennessee. Sustainable farming is our life and camping is definitely our favorite/only form of vacationing. I can bring Sheep back to life even on their deathbed, and yet; I can barely navigate this iPhone. I apologize if my profile is not correct.
    2021 F-350 DRW gasser... 2021 Reflection 260RD

Originally posted by Anthony Graf View Post
    Hi guys, my name is Anthony (Tony) from Manchester TN. I will be soaking up the info available here. I am a full-time shepherd here in the middle Tennessee. Sustainable farming is our life and camping is definitely our favorite/only form of vacationing. I can bring Sheep back to life even on their deathbed, and yet; I can barely navigate this iPhone. I apologize if my profile is not correct.
    Welcome to the forum, Anthony. I'd guess since there's a signature already (good job!) you know about the Welcome Letter, but just in case: Welcome Letter to New Members https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members The goal of the letter is to convey the forum-related usage tips. I hope it helps.

Any questions on the trailer--fire away!

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony Graf View Post
      Welcome , you are doing a fine job already.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Hi Anthony - A warm welcome to you, and Happy New Year.

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Anthony, Welcome to the family and the forum!
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Thanks y’all, I did read the Welcome Letter and will be referring to it with my searches. I really like how you go out of your way to help newbies. We are no stranger to camping but have not done it in recent years due to the demands of farming. This is our first (most likely only) Grand Design so we intend to make her last!
            2021 F-350 DRW gasser... 2021 Reflection 260RD

Comment

Working...
            X