New 2021 GD Momentum 376THS-R Owners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2021 GD Momentum 376THS-R Owners!

Hello everyone. My wife and I purchased a 2021 Momentum 376THS-R with solar, stackable w/d and the Rockford Fosgate system 2 weeks ago. We live in Cypress, TX (NW Houston) and look forward to using it more when I retire this June. Glad to find this forum and looking forward to learning more and meeting some fellow owners.
    Dewayne & Laura
    2020 Ford F350 Lariat 4X4, DRW, B&W 25K Companion, Air Lift 7500XL
    2021 Momentum 376THS-R, Solar, Rockford Fosgate, Stackable W/D
    2012 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited

Originally posted by AtwellOTR View Post
    Hello everyone. My wife and I purchased a 2021 Momentum 376THS-R with solar, stackable w/d and the Rockford Fosgate system 2 weeks ago. We live in Cypress, TX (NW Houston) and look forward to using it more when I retire this June. Glad to find this forum and looking forward to learning more and meeting some fellow owners.
    Welcome, Dewayne & Laura! I suspect you've already seen it (since you've got a sig line -- awesome!) but just in case here's a link to the Welcome Letter to New Members https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome! Congratulations on the new Momentum and your upcoming retirement.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Welcome, Dewayne & Laura! I suspect you've already seen it (since you've got a sig line -- awesome!) but just in case here's a link to the Welcome Letter to New Members https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
        Thanks Howard. I'll check it out.
        Dewayne & Laura

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
          Welcome! Congratulations on the new Momentum and your upcoming retirement.

Jim
          Thanks on both counts Jim!
          Dewayne & Laura

Comment

Thanks on both counts Jim!
            BTW, I hit seven years retired on January 1st. I highly recommend it...
            Jim and Ginnie
            2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
            GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
            GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post

BTW, I hit seven years retired on January 1st. I highly recommend it...
              Good deal! I retired once before (2015-2018) and tried to catch every bass in the state of Oklahoma! Allowed myself to get called off the bench and have worked since 2018, but this time retirement should be for good!!
              Dewayne & Laura

Comment

Allowed myself to get called off the bench...
                Describes my current situation perfectly. I keep hinting to the boss that when a qualified candidate is found he's more the welcome to let me go. Unfortunately his response is always, "Nope--we're keeping you on the books as long as we can." :(

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Describes my current situation perfectly. I keep hinting to the boss that when a qualified candidate is found he's more the welcome to let me go. Unfortunately his response is always, "Nope--we're keeping you on the books as long as we can." :(
                  Lol! Well, that is a great compliment to you and if you are like me, this time around, I seem to spend more time mentoring and coaching than anything else! Actually pretty enjoyable!
                  Dewayne & Laura

Comment

Working...
                  X