Hi from Central FL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Central FL!

Picking up our new Solitude 310GK-R Wednesday late morning. Was hoping to get suggestions of what to pay most attention to during the walk-thru and what should I ask about or dig deeper into. My initial concern is the residential fridge/inverter set up. I did get the sales people to let me switch the basic flooded batteries with my 2 group 31 AGM's. I have no idea what the current draw from the fridge is or the size of the inverter. I wonder if it is a combined charger/inverter and has a setting for AGM batteries. But looking forward to learning from your experiences. Thank you in advance!!

Welcome to the Forum.

If you use the search function in the upper right of the screen and input "PDI" you will find lots of reading and suggestions.

My suggestions are....

Take you time to make sure all items work and you are happy with the build quality.
    Make sure you understand how all items work, jacks and leveling , appliances , winterization , Nautilus panel , hydraulics , and so on.
    Make sure that the dealer has washed the frame and underneath very well. Being as this unit was probably delivered on some salty roads this will be critical ( unless it has been sitting on the lot since last October or November).

Others should be along with more input.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Costner View Post
      Picking up our new Solitude 310GK-R Wednesday late morning. Was hoping to get suggestions of what to pay most attention to during the walk-thru and what should I ask about or dig deeper into.
      Welcome aboard.

This is what I used during my PDI. Very helpful on keeping focus cause there's a lot going on and it's easy to lose track. (second post in thread)

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/gdrv4li...rk-to-purchase

Also, take a moment to read this:

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Good luck.
      Last edited by Capt Bob; 01-13-2021, 08:34 AM.
      Robert and Chris
      2021 XLS 22MLE (somewhat factory stock)
      2018 Silverado 1500 Z71 Crew Cab

Comment

Welcome to the family and the forum.
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
        X