New From SE Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New From SE Michigan

Hi everyone! My wife and I have lived most of our life in SE Michigan. We are getting prepared for retirement and doing a bit more traveling to see family and friends. In December of 2020 we ordered an Imagine XLS 22MLE, and took delivery yesterday. We decided we wanted a trailer that was comfortable while on the road, but still easy to tow. The 22MLE fit that bill for us. I have been visiting this forum for sometime while Cathy and I were trying to decide which RV we wanted. I found this forum to be a great resource of knowledge and information. We will look forward to your guidance as we learn more about our new trailer, and run into questions or issues. Based on my year of research, I believe Grand Design builds one of the best travel trailers on the road.
    Dan & Cathy
    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2020 RAM 2500 Laramie

Loneroadie

Welcome to the Forum. Congrats on the new Imagine XLS 22MLE. I am glad that you found this Forum to be helpful.

Brian

PS: I moved your post out on its own to get a proper welcome.
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Welcome fellow Michigander.
      2019 Ford F250 Lariat Diesel
      2019 Reflection 315RLTS

Comment

Originally posted by Loneroadie View Post
        Hi everyone! My wife and I have lived most of our life in SE Michigan. We are getting prepared for retirement and doing a bit more traveling to see family and friends. In December of 2020 we ordered an Imagine XLS 22MLE, and took delivery yesterday. We decided we wanted a trailer that was comfortable while on the road, but still easy to tow. The 22MLE fit that bill for us. I have been visiting this forum for sometime while Cathy and I were trying to decide which RV we wanted. I found this forum to be a great resource of knowledge and information. We will look forward to your guidance as we learn more about our new trailer, and run into questions or issues. Based on my year of research, I believe Grand Design builds one of the best travel trailers on the road.
        Glad you're here and don't hesitate to ask questions or share your own insights and experiences.

A good start is reading the Welcome Letter to New Members https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members You'll learn a lot about how to navigate this forum and how to get the most from your time here.

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome aboard.
          Excellent choice in a "couples" rig though I am bias.
          Robert and Chris
          2021 XLS 22MLE (somewhat factory stock)
          2018 Silverado 1500 Z71 Crew Cab

Comment

Welcome from Newport, MI. We've been with the Grand Design family since 2013, we drank the kool aid early. Still have our same Solitude and love it.

Comment

Congratulations in getting ready for retirement. E retired last year and even with Covid have found that on the road is almost safer than at home. From across the lake to the east and already looking forward to snow being over to get back out again.
              Kevin and Deb Reeder, 2021 Reflection 320 MKS, IS, 1050W Solar, Battleborne 400 Amps, Victron Multiplus and Solar, Renogy DC-DC Charger
              2018 F-350 SRW Diesel long bed Platinum edition

Comment

Welcome fellow Michigander!

Jim

Comment

Welcome to the family and the family!
                  Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
                  Nash County, NC
                  2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Thank you all for the kind "Welcome." Cathy and I are looking forward to our first trip with our new Imagine as soon as the snow and cold weather breaks. Howard, thank you for the link. I will need to learn how to properly negotiate this forum. I had used the Delphi forms in the past, but the structure of this forum is a little different. Brian, thank you for placing my original ("newbe") post in its proper location.
                    Dan & Cathy
                    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE
                    2020 RAM 2500 Laramie

Comment

Working...
                    X