2021 303RLS on order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 303RLS on order

We are super excited about our new order. Anything stand out we need to be on the look out for when we pick her up in about 12 weeks?

Well, you're a VIP member of our forum. Not only are you a proud new owner, but you're also our 6,000th user!!!! Congratulations on the 303. That is one of the most popular models in GDRV history.

So a hearty welcome to you. I'm attaching a link to our welcome letter to help your navigating the forum a little easier.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by theboss17 View Post
      We are super excited about our new order. Anything stand out we need to be on the look out for when we pick her up in about 12 weeks?
      Welcome, theboss17! Check out this thread where in post #2 there's a copy of the PDI Checklist I used. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/gdrv4li...2867#post12867

("PDI" means "Pre Delivery Inspection".) If you do a search here on this forum or using Google you'll find many examples across the internet of what people look for.

Some go to great lengths (cough) and spend many hours (cough) going over every detail of the camper.

If you have any specific questions, fire away--that's why GD has provided us this owners' forum.

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Me and Mrs skreef have been looking at the 303rls for our next camper. To say the least, I'm jealous!!!

Charles and Susan
        2021 Ram 3500 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
        Andersen Hitch
        2021 Reflection 337rls

Comment

theboss17 Welcome to the forum and the family! Aside from the PDI checkoff, the closest FHU campground to the dealership where you can at least spend your first night or two double checking everything an close enough to get back if there is a problem.
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Welcome and congrats on your purchase. My wife and I have owned our 303 for two years now and we love it.
            John & Cindy
            2019 303 RLS
            2018 F250

Comment

Originally posted by theboss17 View Post
              Welcome to our owners technical forum . . . and the Reflection 303RLS club. We are long-time 303 owners. We still go to RV shows looking for something better, but when we come back to our "vintage" 303, we look around and always say "this is still hard to beat". There is a reason that the 303 has been one of the cornerstones of Grand Design production since the company started.

x2 on ThePowells Jerry's advice in post 5. The PDI will (always) be a blur and you really won't get to know things until you camp in the RV. I would add that you should book a priority service appointment for the day after your nearby first camping stay as part of your purchase agreement. They will be far more willing to do this before they have your money . You don't want to come back unannounced to be told that the service appointment wait is two months out (it happens!). You can always cancel the service appointment, if you don't need it.

Rob
              Cate & Rob
              (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
              2015 Reflection 303RLS
              2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
              Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Thanks for all the insights! Hopefully being the 6,000 user they will ad a few free extra. Lol. A cool personal thank you letter left in the RV would be cool also.. 12 weeks and counting

Comment

Congratulations! We went through the “blur” delivery experience twice before we bought our 303. This time we did it differently. Our dealer has a half dozen full hookups in his lot and we told them we wanted to spend the night there after our 1pm PDI and closing, and to send us a tech in the morning. The dealer said, no problem!
                  We went all over that trailer, checked every appliance, door, faucet, switch, and inspected every seam.
                  As promised, they sent a tech out to us promptly at 8 am, ready to work on our list. I’m happy to say the only thing I needed him to do was figure out how to get the plastic off the recliners! And three years later we are still very happy.
                  Last edited by Keithb; 02-08-2021, 09:23 PM. Reason: added rig details
                  2018 303RLS, Steadyfast, Reese 16k hitch
                  2016 GMC Sierra2500HD Crew Cab 6.5’ Bed 6.2 L Gas 4:30 gears

Comment

Originally posted by Keithb View Post
                    Congratulations! We went through the “blur” delivery experience twice before we bought our 303. This time we did it differently. Our dealer has a half dozen full hookups in his lot and we told them we wanted to spend the night there after our 1pm PDI and closing, and to send us a tech in the morning. The dealer said, no problem!
                    We went all over that trailer, checked every appliance, door, faucet, switch, and inspected every seam.
                    As promised, they sent a tech out to us promptly at 8 am, ready to work on our list. I’m happy to say the only thing I needed him to do was figure out how to get the plastic off the recliners! And three years later we are still very happy.
                    Just a note to say "Hi", Keithb. There's quite a gang of 303RLS owners here! Cate&Rob and Canyonlight to name just two...

I suspect you've already read it, but just in case...here's a link to the Welcome Letter to New Members

Howard
                    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

We will be picking up our Reflection 337rls. Is there a PDI checklist out there that you can share with me? Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                      X