Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Imagine 2250RK Owners (Picking it up on 3/8/2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Imagine 2250RK Owners (Picking it up on 3/8/2021)

Hello Everyone, My wife, Lori, and I recently purchased an Imagine 2250RK in Colorado Springs, Colorado and will pick it up on March 8th. This is our first RV. I am using the wait time to get setup both online and at home, e.g. my 30A "dog bones" and surge protector arrived recently with more additional items than I care to admit. I am enjoying learning all about RV'ing. I read the "Welcome Letter to New Members," hopefully my signature to this initial post appears correctly. We plan our maiden voyage to be across town to the United States Air Force Academy campground once the temps warm up some, which will give us an opportunity to get some experience and do a "shakedown" of the trailer and accessories. If we run into any challenges and need some help, I will let you know (after searching the forum first). Take care, Bob
    Last edited by Bob Ehrhart; 02-20-2021, 10:42 PM.
    Bob & Lori
    2021 Imagine 2250RK, 190W Solar, 2 12-Volt Batteries
    2015 F-150, 5.0, 4x4, 3:31, Supercab, Std. Bed (6.5')

Originally posted by Bob Ehrhart View Post
    Hello Everyone, My wife, Lori, and I recently purchased an Imagine 2250RK in Colorado Springs, Colorado and will pick it up on March 8th. This is our first RV. I am using the wait time to get setup both online and at home, e.g. my 30A "dog bones" and surge protector arrived recently with more additional items than I care to admit. I am enjoying learning all about RV'ing. I read the "Welcome Letter to New Members," hopefully my signature to this initial post appears correctly. We plan our maiden voyage to be across town to the United States Air Force Academy campground once the temps warm up some, which will give us an opportunity to get some experience and do a "shakedown" of the trailer and accessories. If we run into any challenges and need some help, I will let you know (after searching the forum first). Take care, Bob
    I am so jealous of your first destination! I attend the NCO Academy at Peterson (many years ago now!) and immensely enjoyed walking out of the dorm to the site of Pikes Peak basking in the glow of the morning sun. Really like that part of the country--just beautiful.

But I digress and going down (my) memory lane is not that interesting.

Congrats on the 2250RK, you nailed the sig line, and I look forward to your questions and contributions here on the forum.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome to the family and the forum Bob and Lori!
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

howson Howard, Thank you for the warm welcome and I find your reminiscing most interesting. I did not attend the NCOA at Peterson but I have attended several graduations there and was even the guest speaker for a graduating class once, which was a great experience for me. It is good to "meet" you. -- Bob

ThePowells Hello Jerry and Kelly, Thank you for the welcome. It is good to be here, joining the family and forum. -- Bob
        Bob & Lori
        2021 Imagine 2250RK, 190W Solar, 2 12-Volt Batteries
        2015 F-150, 5.0, 4x4, 3:31, Supercab, Std. Bed (6.5')

Comment

Working...
        X