Long time listener, first time caller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time listener, first time caller

Hello all! Just wanted to introduce ourselves. We are happy to be new members of the GD community having taken "delivery" of our 2021 303RLS in November - after which it went immediately into dealer storage for the Canadian winter :(. Anxiously looking forward to the spring!

Been lurking on the forum (ghosting?) for a few months now. Just wanted to pass along my thanks to all who contribute - especially the moderators - who take the time to thoughtfully answer questions and problem solve. This is not our first RV - we have owned several over the years - but the technology changes introduced since our last one is incredible - like LiFePO4, solar, auto-level and Schwintek + the tech on the new tow vehicles - to name just a few. I am looking forward to installing a LiFePO4 battery and small 200W rooftop solar and learned a ton from the Solar and Electrical threads!

Went through quite the decision making process on these upfits (especially the battery)... I will try and post some "decision rationale" - just in case it helps some others - and pictures of the install in the spring - once I actually get to to it!

Cheers!
    Ken & Sandra
    2021 303RLS | 2020 F350 Lariat 6.7L 4x4 SB SRW

Originally posted by KSC_Travels View Post
    Hello all! Just wanted to introduce ourselves. We are happy to be new members of the GD community having taken "delivery" of our 2021 303RLS in November - after which it went immediately into dealer storage for the Canadian winter :(. Anxiously looking forward to the spring!

Been lurking on the forum (ghosting?) for a few months now. Just wanted to pass along my thanks to all who contribute - especially the moderators - who take the time to thoughtfully answer questions and problem solve. This is not our first RV - we have owned several over the years - but the technology changes introduced since our last one is incredible - like LiFePO4, solar, auto-level and Schwintek + the tech on the new tow vehicles - to name just a few. I am looking forward to installing a LiFePO4 battery and small 200W rooftop solar and learned a ton from the Solar and Electrical threads!

Went through quite the decision making process on these upfits (especially the battery)... I will try and post some "decision rationale" - just in case it helps some others - and pictures of the install in the spring - once I actually get to to it!

Cheers!
    Glad you took the time to say "Hi"! There's also quite a contingent here of your fellow countrymen. As you probably know by now, Cate&Rob knows just about all there is to know about a 303RLS, so don't be shy with the questions.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

KSC_Travels
      Hi Ken & Sandra

Welcome to our owners technical forum and specifically the Canadian 303RLS subset .
      I see that you are already offering ideas on another thread . . . which is what this forum is all about!
      Where is home? Southern Ontario is probably our largest group of Canadian owners on the forum, but we have representation from most provinces.

Rob
      Cate & Rob
      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

howson - thanks for the welcome Howard! Cate&Rob - Thanks Rob... a little bit west of you (in Calgary) . We were actually planning an east coast trip this year, but alas, looks like COVID restrictions are going to keep us closer to home.

Ken & Sandra
        2021 303RLS | 2020 F350 Lariat 6.7L 4x4 SB SRW

Comment

Working...
        X