• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New owners

Click image for larger version

Name:	149685203_409088536855624_2181773881517831866_n (1).jpg
Views:	228
Size:	196.3 KB
ID:	44303 Hello! We are new owners of a Grand Design Reflection 295RL! We have used RV's in the past but his this the first one we have owned!
    Attached Files

Ted & Jean
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 295RL
    2021 F350 SC, STB, 4x4, 6.7 Oxford White

Originally posted by fishboy2e View Post
    Hello! We are new owners of a Grand Design Reflection 295RL! We have used RV's in the past but his this the first one we have owned!
    Awesome picture. Congratulations and welcome to RV ownership. So what's the first modification?
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome. Glad to have you join us here. I moved your post to its own thread.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I am trying to figure out the what to go with for the internet access. Do I go with the Gateway 1000 or something else? We are very happy with the setup so time will tell on what, if anything we will change, add, etc. in the future.

Ted & Jean
        2021 Grand Design Reflection 295RL
        2021 F350 SC, STB, 4x4, 6.7 Oxford White

Comment

Originally posted by fishboy2e View Post
          I am trying to figure out the what to go with for the internet access. Do I go with the Gateway 1000 or something else? We are very happy with the setup so time will tell on what, if anything we will change, add, etc. in the future.
          I realized after I posted that you were the same one that asked the question about the Winegard in this thread: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...d-gateway-1000 Best to keep all conversation about that choice in that thread. I hope you'll update it when you decide what to do-it is a popular topic and the rationale for your decision will help others with their decision process. That, of course, is the whole point of this forum: owners helping other owners.

Howard

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
          X