New GD Owner in Phoenix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New GD Owner in Phoenix

Hey everyone, just purchased our 2nd TT, upgraded from a A-Liner Expedition to a GD 21BHE. I am in the Air Force, stationed at Luke AFB in Glendale Az. My wife is a High School ASL teacher and I have a 6 year old son. We are super excited for our first trip, we will be staying at the new RV camp on the Air Force base as our "Shake Down" trip. Look forward to learning from ya'll and hopefull seeing some of you on the road!
    Chris, Emma, Joshua (son) and pup Lexi (Shih Tzu)
    2021 Grand Design Imagine XLS 21BHE
    2018 F150 3.5l Ecoboost 5.5 bed, 4x4, Equal-i-zer E4 12,000 WD

Welcome to the family and the forum Chris and Emma! We hope that you enjoy your new toy.

When you have a chance, the moderators have taken the time to create a welcome letter for new members to help them navigate the forum and get the most from their time here. You can find it at Welcome Letter to New Members - Grand Design Owners Forums
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by C0mbatChris View Post
      Hey everyone, just purchased our 2nd TT, upgraded from a A-Liner Expedition to a GD 21BHE. I am in the Air Force, stationed at Luke AFB in Glendale Az. My wife is a High School ASL teacher and I have a 6 year old son. We are super excited for our first trip, we will be staying at the new RV camp on the Air Force base as our "Shake Down" trip. Look forward to learning from ya'll and hopefull seeing some of you on the road!
      Welcome to the forum, Chris. I'm a retired 30-year USAF CMSgt (2A5xx Acft Mx AFSC). Any questions arise, don't hesitate to ask. That's why this forum is here.

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Welcome to the forum, Chris. I'm a retired 30-year USAF CMSgt (2A5xx Acft Mx AFSC). Any questions arise, don't hesitate to ask. That's why this forum is here.

Howard
        Thanks Chief! I started as an Engine Troop in 2006 on C-130's and am now a Crew Chief on the F-35. I was force retrained when I left Ramstein, Germany.

I look forward to learning a bunch and hopefully helping where I can!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePowells View Post
          Welcome to the family and the forum Chris and Emma! We hope that you enjoy your new toy.

When you have a chance, the moderators have taken the time to create a welcome letter for new members to help them navigate the forum and get the most from their time here. You can find it at Welcome Letter to New Members - Grand Design Owners Forums
          Thank you! I just finished reading the letter!

Comment

Working...
          X