New Member / Soon Owner - 337RLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member / Soon Owner - 337RLS

Just found this forum and, preferring forums over "social media", figured I would do well to join the fray.

We will be taking deliver of our new fifth wheel with (it is hoped) a month or so. Trading in a 2017 Flagstaff V-Lite that we really liked (they have a sort of "cult following", but are so functional and efficient) that is currently in a storage barn that is "ice-locked:by a ridge of ice and packed snow that should melt away within a couple of weeks. Then, the owner of the car, pontoon boat, and fifth wheel will move those out so I can extract my TT for a trip to the dealer for the trade-in. By May 1, it should all be a "done deal" and we will be camping in it shortly thereafter.

As I posted elsewhere, this purchase/trade-in is a substantial expense, so no new ham radio stuff for a while.

Welcome. I like the "Forum" style over the "social media" as well. Congrats on the new 337RLS , it is a great layout. Hope you had time to check out the Welcome Letter. Looking forward to your questions and input. We looked at the V-lite models a few years ago and really liked them as well.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Summit1 View Post
      Just found this forum and, preferring forums over "social media", figured I would do well to join the fray.

We will be taking deliver of our new fifth wheel with (it is hoped) a month or so. Trading in a 2017 Flagstaff V-Lite that we really liked (they have a sort of "cult following", but are so functional and efficient) that is currently in a storage barn that is "ice-locked:by a ridge of ice and packed snow that should melt away within a couple of weeks. Then, the owner of the car, pontoon boat, and fifth wheel will move those out so I can extract my TT for a trip to the dealer for the trade-in. By May 1, it should all be a "done deal" and we will be camping in it shortly thereafter.

As I posted elsewhere, this purchase/trade-in is a substantial expense, so no new ham radio stuff for a while.
      Andi is one of many 337RLS owners here on the forum. Any questions--don't hesitate to ask.

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome Summit1 ! I've had my 337 for 3 years this month, and love it! We took delivery when there was still snow on the ground, but sat in it in the driveway the first night so we could try everything out. Happy to say we've snowbirded in it the last two winters so we probably spend more time in the RV than our stick-n-brick.

Andi
        Andi
        Brookings SD
        2018 Reflection 337RLS
        2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Summit1 Welcome to the family and the forum!
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
          X