New 2610ML Owner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2610ML Owner!

We just bought the 2610ml on 26 Feb and took her on her maiden voyage last week. I came looking for info on another topic but since I can answer this one from very recent experience....

It is a 2-5/16th hitch.

Now, if we could only get our rig back since the water heater went out after 2 days..... Life will go on!

Happy Camping
    Vicki Root

Originally posted by RootRanch View Post
    We just bought the 2610ml on 26 Feb and took her on her maiden voyage last week. I came looking for info on another topic but since I can answer this one from very recent experience....

It is a 2-5/16th hitch.

Now, if we could only get our rig back since the water heater went out after 2 days..... Life will go on!

Happy Camping
    Vicki Root
    Hi Vicki,
    I moved your post to it's own thread. Please post back if you'd like help troubleshooting the water heater (or better yet start a new thread in the Plumbing channel).

Howard

P.S. Don't forget to check out the Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome to the family and the forum Vicki.
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
      X