New 2500RL owners in Chicagoland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2500RL owners in Chicagoland

Longtime lurkers, first time owners. Glad to be new owners of a 2500RL. We pick it up tomorrow. Our family is looking forward to seeing more of the country and getting to know some of you!
    Andy & Sherry
    2021 2500RL w/ Equal-i-zer 90-00-1200
    2020 Ford Raptor w/ custom Deaver springs

Originally posted by AndyBaum View Post
    Longtime lurkers, first time owners. Glad to be new owners of a 2500RL. We pick it up tomorrow. Our family is looking forward to seeing more of the country and getting to know some of you!
    Welcome Andy & Sherry! Exciting day picking up the new rig. Have fun, be safe, and happy travels!

We will be heading north to Central Michigan first of June to visit our daughter. We are looking forward to that trip!
    Mike & Lisa
    Central Florida
    2021 Imagine 2970RL
    1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Comment

Welcome , glad to have you join us here.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thanks, Brian.

It's exciting and stressful, but I think I'm better prepared with all of the information gathered here, the other forum, and YouTube. I don't think my credit card and Amazon delivery drivers are as happy with what I've learned on these forums. Safe travels, Mike and Lisa!
        Andy & Sherry
        2021 2500RL w/ Equal-i-zer 90-00-1200
        2020 Ford Raptor w/ custom Deaver springs

Comment

Welcome to the family and the forum!

If you haven't already seen this already, the moderators have taken the time and effort to create a document to help new members find their way around posting, creating signature lines, searching, and completing their profiles. You can find it at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
          X