New 2021 Imagine 2400BH owner from Tennessee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2021 Imagine 2400BH owner from Tennessee

Wife caved and we now own a 2021 Imagine 2400bh. This is our first trailer.
    2021 Imagine 2400BH
    2022 Nissan Armada SL

Welcome to the family and the forum!

If you haven't already seen this already, the moderators have taken the time and effort to create a document to help new members find their way around posting, creating signature lines, searching, and completing their profiles. You can find it at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by Mdhagewood View Post
      Wife caved and we now own a 2021 Imagine 2400bh. This is our first trailer.
      GREAT Rig! I just picked our our last weekend (late March) and we are ecstatic. Found through an awesome couple so its a 'used' 2021 with 2 trips on it. I put more miles on it driving back from picking it up!

Ask questions, Read everything even if its not for your specific unit. We are located in Midlands of SC and we will be up in NC, SC and TN quite a bit over this year!
      2021 GD Imagine 2400BH - Hensley hitch, Levelmate Pro, TPMS, Furrion back up and a few other things
      2018 Nissan Titan SV 5.6L 4x4 - 3 kids and a co-pilot

Comment

Thanks. I also have a Nissan Titan but double the years, 2009. I’m working on installing a hardwired surge tomorrow before our break in trip this weekend.
        2021 Imagine 2400BH
        2022 Nissan Armada SL

Comment

Mdhagewood love the Titan with this rig. I want to toss some airbags on the back just to do it like the cool kids.

We use the surge guard 44280 which just hangs from the pedestal. Which EMS are you installing?
          2021 GD Imagine 2400BH - Hensley hitch, Levelmate Pro, TPMS, Furrion back up and a few other things
          2018 Nissan Titan SV 5.6L 4x4 - 3 kids and a co-pilot

Comment

Working...
          X