First GD Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First GD Purchase

My wife and I took delivery of our first Grand Design product January 29, 2021. We've just spent 4 weeks in our new 2021 Reflection 337RLS. Already ID'd several issues but we're hoping the Fiver will live up to the GD reputation.
    Ricky & Tresa
    2021 Reflection 337RLS
    2007 Ford F350 SRW
    The Girls (cats) Gracie, Annie, & Gypsy

Welcome to the Forum.

You can list the issues here if you wish , we always like to give feed back to the factory. I hope your dealer will be taking care of the issues and hope they are not too big. Spending 4 weeks is a pretty good shake down trip to get to "know" the new RV.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by ATCRick View Post
      My wife and I took delivery of our first Grand Design product January 29, 2021. We've just spent 4 weeks in our new 2021 Reflection 337RLS. Already ID'd several issues but we're hoping the Fiver will live up to the GD reputation.
      Andi is one of our resident 337RLS owners, so don't hesitate to post questions! Check out her spice rack modification, too. I suspect Tresa will like it (as my DW did when she saw it).

Look in the Modifications channel for a link to Andi's thread.

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by ATCRick View Post
        Congrats on the new 337 - we've had ours for 3 years and love it. We've lived in it for 4 to 5 months each of the last two winters, and will start full-timing in it next month!

Since you're new here, you may want to check out our Welcome Letter for new members to learn your way around the forum.

Andi
        Andi
        Brookings SD
        2018 Reflection 337RLS
        2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Welcome to the family and the forum!
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
          X