New 337RLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 337RLS

Picking up our new 337 on friday, super excited and plenty nervous at the same time.
    Gots lots to learn and this site seems like the place to do that.

Originally posted by djust View Post
    Picking up our new 337 on friday, super excited and plenty nervous at the same time.
    Gots lots to learn and this site seems like the place to do that.
    Grand Design created and continues to fund this forum specifically for owners like yourself. Lots of other owners here willing to share their experience and help as able via this format.

A great place to start to orient yourself to how this place works is to read the Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Don't miss the Modifications channel, too, for lots of great ideas on things to do in your camper. Andi 's spice rack mod that she did in her 337RLS might be just the ticket to put a smile on your partner's face.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

djust Welcome to the family and the forum!

Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Picking up a 337rls on Saturday. That makes two of us super excited.
        Charles and Susan
        2021 Ram 3500 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
        Andersen Hitch
        2021 Reflection 337rls

Comment

Andi -- are you on standby duty this weekend in case there's questions?
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post
            Andi -- are you on standby duty this weekend in case there's questions?
            Sure! Best to tag me to be sure I see it. My online time will be limited the next few weeks as we have one month before our auction to sell off everything and go full-time in our 337!
            Andi
            Brookings SD
            2018 Reflection 337RLS
            2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Originally posted by Andi View Post

Sure! Best to tag me to be sure I see it. My online time will be limited the next few weeks as we have one month before our auction to sell off everything and go full-time in our 337!
              Or maybe that new GDRV !!! Carol and I enjoyed getting to see you and Mike (and Raz) this past Sunday and catch up abit.

Dan
              Dan & Carol
              2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
              2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Originally posted by Canyonlight View Post

Or maybe that new GDRV !!! Carol and I enjoyed getting to see you and Mike (and Raz) this past Sunday and catch up abit.

Dan
                Was fun seeing you two also, Dan. Thanks for braving the weather 😱💨. Think we’re staying in the 337 for now. Who knows in the future!!
                Andi
                Brookings SD
                2018 Reflection 337RLS
                2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Working...
                X