Just Ordered a 28BH FW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Ordered a 28BH FW!

Hi everyone! We just ordered a Reflection BH28! This is our second camper.. the first was a very cheap and poor quality TT. We're soo excited!! The problem is that there aren't ANY 28BH on the East Coast.. even the units on order are already sold. So we had to order ours.. it's been 2 days and I know this is going to be the longest wait (but worth it) as the guy said it'll probably come in late June/July. In the meantime, I had a few questions for those that have done an order.. 1. How long did you wait for your unit to come in and how did this compare to what you were told? 2. What kind of updates did you get along the way? 3. When do the model years switch over? Our sales guy said ours might be a 2021 or a 2022 because of the timing. 4. What did you do to pass the time!?
    Last edited by CLC0312; 04-12-2021, 08:42 AM.

Welcome to the family and the forum! Many factors come into play with ordered units, mainly what models they are building presently and what are lined up ahead, and now it is also relative to parts availability. Your dealer can help you keep tabs and once you get the VIN, they can project a delivery date.

I see that you are a new member and wanted to take a moment to let you know that the moderators have put together a Welcome Letter for new members to help them navigate the forum and have the best possible experience here. You can find it at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

As what to do in the meantime? Search for what you may need as far as tools and "essential" items (real TP, not the RV John Wayne TP), plus tips on your PDI. Youtube is also a great source of information. Then you really get to start spending $$$$$.
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Welcome glad to have you here.

Time will pass on its own. Spend some time reading and planning , I know it is hard waiting but it will be here soon enough.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
      X