Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Solitude 390RK

Hello,

Just purchased a 2021 Solitude 390RK. We have sold the house and will be living full time in our RV at China Lake CA. While the experience with the dealer left much to be desired we are excited about this next phase. Cheers and Fly Navy!

Originally posted by Mickv View Post
    Hello,

Just purchased a 2021 Solitude 390RK. We have sold the house and will be living full time in our RV at China Lake CA. While the experience with the dealer left much to be desired we are excited about this next phase. Cheers and Fly Navy!
    You had me all the way to the last two words. (I'm a retired USAF Aircraft Maintenance CMSgt. Aim High!)

Seriously, welcome to the forum and please take a moment to familiarize yourself with how to navigate around here by reading the Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Think of it as a NAVAID for forum use. (I couldn't resist.)

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by Mickv View Post
      Hello,

That is a very nice rig!! Welcome to the forum!
      Mike & Lisa
      Central Florida
      2021 Imagine 2970RL
      1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Comment

Mickv Welcome to the family and the forum. I've already started your mod list for you.
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Mickv welcome! hope you love your new unit as much as we do ours. It really is a nice rig. Happy travels from the other side of Kern County!!
          Dave and Darren Bakersfield, CA
          2019 GMC Denali dually 4x4 duramax, BW puck hitch, timbrens
          2015 Chevrolet 3500 CC duramax SB SRW (much loved; replaced with dually)
          2021 Solitude 390 RK-R (3 A/C, solar, gen, 8K axles DP glass), comfort ride shocks, VIN 03584
          Max and Riley, our chihuahua/jack russell furbabies

Comment

Welcome and congrats on the new adventure , Go Army!

Brian
            Brian & Michelle
            2018 Reflection 29RS
            2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
            X