Waiting for our 395MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for our 395MS

Factory shows completion date of 5/20 can hardly wait we have 20 boxes from old RV sitting in shop waiting to load.

Originally posted by Calls of the Wild View Post
    Factory shows completion date of 5/20 can hardly wait we have 20 boxes from old RV sitting in shop waiting to load.
    Welcome and congrats on the new 395MS.

While waiting this is a good time to go thru those 20 boxes and determine what you need and what you do not. Each time we changed RV's we always ended up with a box or two of items we did not use and these did not go in the new unit. Unfortunately the new unit gained more stuff , and so on and so on.

Brian

Don't for get to check out the welcome letter Welcome Letter to New Members - Grand Design Owners Forums (gdrvowners.com)
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Calls of the Wild Welcome to the family and the forum!

Wait until you have to move from one to the next . When we traded, the pick up was loaded with boxes of new stuff, plus the Thor was still loaded and equipped. This made for an interesting day and more interesting night. I hate to say it, but I misplaced a gun during the move. It got stuck in the plastic basket with the DVDs which were placed in the back of an overhead cabinet. I found it when I pulled out the DVDs to check out the player and make sure it was okay.
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
      X