1st Timers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Timers

Hello all, another couple joining the GD family. Just brought our new 2021 Reflection 312BHTS home a few weeks ago and both Heather and I are looking forward to this next chapter. Snow here in Southern Ontario the last few days.....typical spring weather in Canada! Great site and expect I will be taking advantage of all the experience and knowledge within the group.
    Reflection 312BHTS
    Ram 2500 Limited Diesel

Originally posted by B&H View Post
    Hello all, another couple joining the GD family. Just brought our new 2021 Reflection 312BHTS home a few weeks ago and both Heather and I are looking forward to this next chapter. Snow here in Southern Ontario the last few days.....typical spring weather in Canada! Great site and expect I will be taking advantage of all the experience and knowledge within the group.
    Lots of fellow Canadians here, eh?

Seriously, welcome to the forum. (I can tell you already read the welcome letter--thank you!)

boyscout
    Cate&Rob
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome to the Forum
      I am sure you have tips for us folks down south in no time
      Keith
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Welcome to our owners technical forum!
        We do indeed have a sizeable Canadian contingent on this forum.
        Where in Southern Ontario are you located?

Rob
        Cate & Rob
        (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
        2015 Reflection 303RLS
        2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
        Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Welcome to the forum southerner....

....from the north western end of Ontario.
          2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
          Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too....

Comment

Thanks for the welcome all.....we are in a small community close to Fort Erie, east end of L Erie.
            Reflection 312BHTS
            Ram 2500 Limited Diesel

Comment

Thanks for the welcome all.....we are in a small community close to Fort Erie, east end of L Erie.
              You are a couple of hours east of us. We are both about as far "south" as one can get in Canada .

Rob
              Cate & Rob
              (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
              2015 Reflection 303RLS
              2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
              Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

@B&H Welcome to the family and the forum!

Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
                Nash County, NC
                2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelnMichele View Post
                  Hi there...
                  Moving your post to it's own thread. See https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...e-s-the-bypass
                  Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
                  X