2021 Imagine 2970RL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Imagine 2970RL

Hello! My husband and I just purchased our first ever travel trailer - an Imagine 2970RL. We are super excited to get started in a few weeks! Looking forward to learning from this group. Thanks! -Jay & Jenna

Originally posted by Jlesar View Post
    Hello! My husband and I just purchased our first ever travel trailer - an Imagine 2970RL. We are super excited to get started in a few weeks! Looking forward to learning from this group. Thanks! -Jay & Jenna
    Please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members It should help you get oriented to how this forum works quickly.

Any questions--fire away!

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome fellow Imagine 2970RL owners! Good information here. Don't get too overwhelmed.
      Mike & Lisa
      Central Florida
      2021 Imagine 2970RL
      1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Comment

My wife and I really love our 2970RL. I'm sure you will also!

Bob
        Bob & Lynne

2020 Imagine 2970RL
        2019 GMC Sierra 2500 Denali HD 4x4 Duramax

Comment

Enjoy yourselves. We love our 2970RL. A lot of useful information available here.
          Jason & Kim
          Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
          2021 Imagine 2970RL
          2016 Ford F250

Comment

Jlesar Welcome to the family and the forum!

Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
            Nash County, NC
            2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
            X