New Grand Design Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Grand Design Member

Hello, 2021 GD 303RLS towing with a 2020 Ram 2500. My name is Vince and my wife and I are preparing to retire in the next several months. We bought the trailer a little early so that we could work the bugs out of it. We are coming from a 31 foot travel trailer from another maker. Camped in it for 3 years with zero problems, Hope we get the same results with GD or even better, I guess the time we travel will depend on how long it takes us to get to our destination. More to follow....
    TheRealVinnyB - Vince Barnard
    2021 GD 303RLS
    2020 Ram 2500 HD
    Yukon OK

Originally posted by TheRealVinnyB View Post
    Hello, 2021 GD 303RLS towing with a 2020 Ram 2500. My name is Vince and my wife and I are preparing to retire in the next several months. We bought the trailer a little early so that we could work the bugs out of it. We are coming from a 31 foot travel trailer from another maker. Camped in it for 3 years with zero problems, Hope we get the same results with GD or even better, I guess the time we travel will depend on how long it takes us to get to our destination. More to follow....
    There's quite a "303" gathering here, Vince, with one owner having a true "vintage" 303RLS (my fellow moderator, Cate&Rob ).

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Howard

P.S. Please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Hi Vinny, Welcome to the family and the forum!

Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

[QUOTE=howson;n52951]

There's quite a "303" gathering here, Vince, with one owner having a true "vintage" 303RLS (my fellow moderator, Cate&Rob ).

Yea, Howard - Rob has an early model but we have an even more vintage (a 2014) built in 10/13......one of the very early first built 303s. The first 303s were built in July. Yea, Rob is in the vintage 303 ranks but Carol and I are in the more "vintager" ranks ! Ours came with a buggy whip !

Dan
        Dan & Carol
        2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
        2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Canyonlight
          Hi Dan
          Our build date is 5/14 . . . so you are 7 months more "vintager" than we are. We're OK with that LOL! .

Rob
          Cate & Rob
          (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
          2015 Reflection 303RLS
          2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
          Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Canyonlight View Post
            ...but we have an even more vintage (a 2014) built in 10/13......one of the very early first built 303s.
            Rumor has it that Don is going to give you a call and ask if they can put yours in the soon-to-be-completed GD Museum.
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Rumor has it that Don is going to give you a call and ask if they can put yours in the soon-to-be-completed GD Museum.
              With the hot RV market the timing for us is good. Carol and I are always willing to partner with GDRV in way way we can. I will be waiting for Don's call.

If I do not hear from him, I will remind him of your post here adding a little embellishment to help our cause.

Dan
              Dan & Carol

Comment

Vince - By the way, welcome and enjoy your new 303. Hopefully you will have a as much or more fun among friend of the forum as many of us do ! Apologize for taking your thread a little sideways.......my first time doing that !

We too came from a TT (a 29 foot) and really enjoyed it over 10 seasons. Towing the fiver has been so much nicer with the diesel truck vs pulling the TT with our prior Yukon XL Denali. Trust you will enjoy the same experience !

Dan
                Dan & Carol

Comment

Hi, Vinny, we are joining the family with the same setup. Just picked up our 303 yesterday, 5/5 with the ‘20 Ram 2500 Cummins.
                  It’s been about 10 years since we sold our first trailer, an ‘03 Jay Flight 21FB.....boy oh boy, things sure have changed!!
                  Kathi & Victor
                  2021 Reflection 303RLS
                  2020 RAM Big Horn Cummins Diesel
                  NE Wisconsin

Comment

Working...
                  X