Joined the GD Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joined the GD Family

First camped at 13 yrs old in a Woods Canvas tent up to past marriage age 30. Still using the tent floor as a tarp. LOL. Switched to a Bonair Tent trailer, then a Coleman Mesa, then a 2008 Jayco 19H (hybrid) and finally after studying our needs & requirements, an Imagine 2600RB. At close to 30ft it will limit some sites but it isn't to large and not too small either. I have been looking at this floor plan for 3 years now and the boss said....do it now as your not getting any younger. Hopefully I won't have to upgrade to a 2500.

My only regret is not being able to bring the bikes, canoe, and 2 sea kayaks as I used too with the Mesa. But then again....I have a bathroom for the Ms. Too old to throw that up on the pickup.

Will likely improve some items for additional reliability over the next 2 years as budget and time allows. Items such as braided hose removal, thermistor placement, suspension, insulation & ventilation), add a new generator, solar panels, and convert to Li batteries. Will switch out the converter to accommodate. Hopefully no serious issues will arise.

What else can I say? Can't wait till the border between our countries opens up. After shake down, destination, Houston Texas to visit family.
    Pierre & Tara
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2020 GMC Sierra SLE 1500
    1200/12000 Equalizer Hitch

Welcome. There are plenty of 2600RB owners here that are willing to help with specific questions , all others will help as well.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Petrovsky
      Hi Pierre & Tara

Welcome to the "Canadian contingent" on our owners technical forum. I see that you have already figured out the signature and Avatar picture. If you haven't found it already, have a look at our forum information. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Rob
      Cate & Rob
      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Welcome! This is the BEST place for questions and modification ideas.

John
        John & Jurie

Caretakers for Coco and Daisy

2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
        2021 Imagine XLS 22 RBE

2014 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
        ​​​​​​​2021 Transcend 260RB
        2017 Jayco 26BH
        2020 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108 FBS

Comment

Working...
        X