Hello all....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all....

Hello everyone and greetings from the central valley of California. We are located in a very large agricultural area and our jobs Depend on Ag.
    While being new to this forum we are not new to RVing. I have spent the last several months over on the 'other' forum unaware of this forum until today.
    The wife and I have been enjoying 'Glamping' for about 15 years. We purchased our fist GD last summer and have been enjoying it ever since.
    We are 'empty-nesters' now but still have a few years left in the work force before we can retire.
    We enjoy frequent trips over to the coast and the occasional trip up into the Sierra's.
    We are proud grandparents and are very involved with our church family.
    I am an avid woodworker and an amateur radio operator when time permits.

I've been a hands on guy who enjoys modifying and working on my own trailer whenever possible. I look forward to interacting with you all in the various sections of this forum.
    2020 Reflection 29RS
    2019 GMC 2500 HD Duramax 4x4

Welcome to this forum FiveCodys . I was born and raised in Lodi and graduated from Fresno State. We moved from Galt to Florida in 1997.
    Mike & Lisa
    Central Florida
    2021 Imagine 2970RL
    1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Comment

Welcome FiveCodys glad you found us here.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

FiveCodys Welcome to the family and the technical forum!
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

FiveCodys welcome from West Bakersfield!!
          Dave and Darren Bakersfield, CA
          2019 GMC Denali dually 4x4 duramax, BW puck hitch, timbrens
          2015 Chevrolet 3500 CC duramax SB SRW (much loved; replaced with dually)
          2021 Solitude 390 RK-R (3 A/C, solar, gen, 8K axles DP glass), comfort ride shocks, VIN 03584
          Max and Riley, our chihuahua/jack russell furbabies

Comment

Working...
          X