New camping family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New camping family

Just picked up our 2021 transcend 321bh and are ready for the adventures to come. My wife and I have 2 little girls 4 and 2. Along with our fur baby. We live in South Carolina. Can't wait to meet and talk with other owners down the line.
    Adam, Nichole, Rylee, Scarlett
    2021 transcend 321bh
    2001 GMC 2500 air bags( was grandfathers truck 80000 miles)

Originally posted by Justtroutnabound View Post
    Just picked up our 2021 transcend 321bh and are ready for the adventures to come. My wife and I have 2 little girls 4 and 2. Along with our fur baby. We live in South Carolina. Can't wait to meet and talk with other owners down the line.
    Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Transcend.

Here's a link to our welcome letter:
    https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Great to meet! I am in SC as well and we are loving the State Park system. We have 3 kiddos (5-3-1) if you are every heading anywhere and have questions feel free to DM!
      2021 GD Imagine 2400BH - Hensley hitch, Levelmate Pro, TPMS, Furrion back up and a few other things
      2018 Nissan Titan SV 5.6L 4x4 - 3 kids and a co-pilot

Comment

Welcome to the Family and the forum!
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Welcome y'all!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGeorge View Post
            Welcome y'all!
            Somebody from Boston saying "y'all". What is this world coming to??
            Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
            Nash County, NC
            2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by ThePowells View Post

Somebody from Boston saying "y'all". What is this world coming to??
              Hahaha! Thought I told you before that lived in Wilson for a while (also in SC), I'm not only from Boston. I've been around this country and fit in nowhere, other than camping 😁

Comment

Working...
              X