Hello from Ok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Ok

Thanks for the add. I'm new to RVing so drinking from a fire hose lol. Bought an Imagine XLS 22RBE a month or so ago and tow it with a Tundra.

We took our first trip to Eureka Springs a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. We learned a lot and met some really nice people.

I winterized it today and am taking it to the dealer tomorrow for some warranty items.

Welcome to the GD lifestyle and the forum. We're glad you joined us. I've been an RV owner for over 30 years, and a GDRV owner since 2014. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. And make sure you check out the technical forum when you get a chance.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Welcome Herdingcats , congrats on the new Imagine. You're in the right place to learn about RVing, especially the technical side of your rig.

Andi
      Andi
      Brookings SD
      2018 Reflection 337RLS
      2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Welcome, glad to have you join us.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Welcome! I love your user name. When anyone asks me to describe what my job is like I say "oh, its a lot like herding cats."

Comment

I can't remember what was going on the day I signed up here but it must have been one of those days.

Comment

Working...
            X