Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: New Reflection Owner - not new to RVing

Hello All,

My wife, Marie, & I just recently purchased a 2021 Reflection 315RLTS. We have been RVing since 2016 and love it. We live in southeastern Massachusetts. We are not full time campers.

Ken

Originally posted by KEN9XL View Post
    Hello All,

My wife, Marie, & I just recently purchased a 2021 Reflection 315RLTS. We have been RVing since 2016 and love it. We live in southeastern Massachusetts. We are not full time campers.

Ken
    Welcome, Ken, from another owner of a 315RLTS. Any questions, fire away.

Noted that was your first post so please check out the Welcome Letter: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome , glad to have you join us here.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Welcome, Ken, from another owner of a 315RLTS. Any questions, fire away.

Noted that was your first post so please check out the Welcome Letter: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
        Thank-you! Another 315RLTS owner. Alright! Good to hear.
        Yep! Just updated my profile, so my tow vehicle was not present.
        It is a Chevy 2500 6.6L 4x4 gas w/axle ratio 3.73 & weight of 10000lbs. My combined tow weight is 24000lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
          Welcome , glad to have you join us here.

Brian
          Thank-you!

Comment

KEN9XL Welcome to the family and the forum!
            Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
            Nash County, NC
            2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
            X