New to this Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this Forum

Hi all my name is Dale 2019 Imagine 2600RB took delivery in June 2018 . I was on the pay forum for years ,I was at the GD So/Cal Rally in April this year and ran into TucsonJim and Poppys Fifthwheel I had not seen them on the pay Forum for some time along with others told me about this site thought I would give it a try DEDennis
    Dale and Kelly 2019 2600RB Imagine

Originally posted by DEDennis View Post
    Hi all my name is Dale 2019 Imagine 2600RB took delivery in June 2018 . I was on the pay forum for years ,I was at the GD So/Cal Rally in April this year and ran into TucsonJim and Poppys Fifthwheel I had not seen them on the pay Forum for some time along with others told me about this site thought I would give it a try DEDennis
    Welcome! You should recognize many of us here...

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

That was a really good rally. We hope you find this forum useful. It was good to see you. I'm tagging Paul who now goes by a new username so he sees your post. Paul & Deb .

When you get a chance, please review the welcome letter that I've attached. If you fill out the signature section and place your VIN in the "about" section of your profile, it will aid in answering questions you may have in the future.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by DEDennis View Post
        Hey Dale, welcome! We loved the SoCal rally. Deb and I had our 337RLS for that rally but have since sold it and thrilled to stay in the GD family with our new Imagine XLS 17MKE.

BTW, what name do you go by on the other forum?

Hope to see you around!

Paul
        Paul and Deb Cervone
        2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
        2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD; 2015 Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
        2016 GMC Denali 3500 SRW

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
          X