Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from Virginia

Hi all,

My wife and I just picked up a new 2021 Reflection 260RD after selling our Keystone Cougar 32BHS and honestly couldn't be happier with the new trailer. We've got one trip complete in it so far and looking forward to planning many more. I also look forward to reading through all the articles in the forum. I grew up tent camping so trailer / campground are fairly new to me but so far the community has been very welcoming and I look forward to hopefully contributing to some of these posts in the future.

Welcome to you and the Mrs! If we can be of any help, let us know.

Here's a welcome letter that should make your forum navigation a little easier. We'd suggest you list your Vehicle Identification Number in the "About" section of the User Profile. If we ever need to contact GDRV on your behalf, we'll have the number readily available for a quicker reply.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Welcome,we are Virginians as well .YOU HAVE COME TO A GREAT PLACE .A GREAT GROUP OF FOLKS HERE.
      2020 Momentum 25G
      2017 F250 gasser
      Jimmy Virginia Beach ,Va.

Comment

SupahDuty Welcome to the Family and the forum
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
        X