No more tire kicker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more tire kicker

No more kicking tires now an owner of a 2021 Reflection 303 RLS. Pick it up on 1 September.
    Sorry to see ORV Windriver 250 RDSW go …..Looking forward to our first 5th wheel and the the wonderful layout of the 303RLS.

Coops
    Cooper
    2021 303RLS
    2012 Ram 3500 Cummins SRW Short Box

That's exciting news. Enjoy the new 303RLS.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Cooper View Post
      No more kicking tires now an owner of a 2021 Reflection 303 RLS. Pick it up on 1 September.
      Sorry to see ORV Windriver 250 RDSW go …..Looking forward to our first 5th wheel and the the wonderful layout of the 303RLS.

Coops
      Welcome, Cooper. Many 303RLS owners here. Any questions, fire away...

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Adventure continues

Made a shake down trip to Jasper National park.The trailer was great… love the opposing slides the electric heater fireplace is a nice touch. It is some what hypnotic….wouldn’t want to eat too many edibles and stare at fireplace for too long.( remember the 60s or Woodstock)
        Not sure I like the mirrors in the wardrobe and bathroom very much as they have a very old reflection. When I look at the mirror I see an old, balding, fat guy looking back at me.
        I wonder if the mirrors are a warranty issue and Granddesign will change the mirrors out for younger ones.

Life is too short not to laugh.
        Be kind, be safe, be careful, wear a mask if need be, get vaccinated.

Coops
        Cooper
        2021 303RLS

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2F423AC9-1580-468E-BBC4-BB067F349F43.jpeg
Views:	192
Size:	173.3 KB
ID:	66128
          Cooper
          2021 303RLS

Comment

Glad all is working and you are enjoying the new RV. You also need to change your signature.

The "mirror warranty" issue gave me a smile, it is surely something that GD should take care of for you.

Brian
            Brian & Michelle
            2018 Reflection 29RS
            2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thanks for the reminder about the signature line…hope I got it right.
              coops
              Cooper
              2021 303RLS

Comment

Working...
              X