Just bought a 2019 2670MK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought a 2019 2670MK

Our plan was to wait because of the crazy RV market. This was a model we did lots of research on. My wife especially loved this but didn't like the 2020 and 21 colors. I wasn't crazy about the weight. She just happened to stop by a dealer who just brought this in the day before on a trade in. I felt the price was right and just like that we are RV owners. We are completely new at RVing. We have it in our driveway fitting it out and taking it for a spin to get used to driving. Our 1st trip is planned. It will be a 1 nighter in a pull thru site close to home. Looking forward to some great camping.

Billn59 Welcome to the group. I might suggest a 2 night stay vs a 1 night as there are things you will not notice on the single night that you will notice with longer stays. Most noticeably is AC efficiency in full sun or mid day temps. Also the longer the stay, the more things you will need to pull out and use, thus leading to reorganization or purchase of smaller lighter things, addition of things that you completely forgot, etc.

Please take a few minute to read the welcome letter and some other useful information put together by the site moderators. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
    X