New Texas Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Texas Member

Well traded in my pull behind for a new 2020 GD Reflection 303RLS Fifth wheel. I will be taking delivery later this week! This is an awesome forum site with lots of great information. I think I have already read all the posts and don’t even have my rig yet! 👍 I’m really excited to get my GD and go on my first trip! Thanks
    2020 Reflection 303RLS , 2019 Ford F-250 diesel

Originally posted by Melman55 View Post
    Well traded in my pull behind for a new 2020 GD Reflection 303RLS Fifth wheel. I will be taking delivery later this week! This is an awesome forum site with lots of great information. I think I have already read all the posts and don’t even have my rig yet! 👍 I’m really excited to get my GD and go on my first trip! Thanks
    Welcome Melman, and congrats on the new GD. Yes, you've found a great place to learn all about your rig. And lucky you, being from TX you can probably use it soon! Those of us in the cold north have already winterized and have to wait until spring
    Andi
    Brookings SD
    2018 Reflection 337RLS
    2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Welcome--the 303 is definitely one of the most popular GD products. Don't hesitate to post a question in the Technical Forum if you have a question.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome , glad to have you join us.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Just picked up my new Reflection 303RLS yesterday. I can not wait for my first trip. Currently reading all documentation that came with unit and trying to remember it all! 😁. Enclosing a pic of my new 5th wheel and truck!
          2020 Reflection 303RLS , 2019 Ford F-250 diesel

Comment

Just picked up my new Reflection 303RLS yesterday. I can not wait for my first trip. Currently reading all documentation that came with unit and trying to remember it all! 😁. Enclosing a pic of my new 5th wheel and truck!
            Congrats! I'm about a year and a half into ownership of my 315RLTS and I'm still learning.
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
            X