Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado but Not for Long!

Greetings everyone,

Ordered a new 2020 Momentum 349M earlier this year and received it in May (upgraded from a Voltage). Busy installing solar, satellite dish, upgraded pin box, security system, cameras, washer/dryer, air bags on truck, etc. Hoping to hit the roads and trails soon.

Craig

Click image for larger version  Name:	RightFront.jpg Views:	0 Size:	178.4 KB ID:	6577
    2020 Momentum 349M
    2019 F350 Platinum Super Duty
    U.S. Air Force Retired

Welcome Craig! Are you doing all that work yourself?!! If so, it would be great if you could share your experiences on the technical forum.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Craig

Welcome, that is a nice looking set up. I too would like to see you share your "mods" and such.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Carter View Post
        Greetings everyone,

Ordered a new 2020 Momentum 349M earlier this year and received it in May (upgraded from a Voltage). Busy installing solar, satellite dish, upgraded pin box, security system, cameras, washer/dryer, air bags on truck, etc. Hoping to hit the roads and trails soon.

Craig

Click image for larger version Name:	RightFront.jpg Views:	0 Size:	178.4 KB ID:	6577
        I'll pile on and also ask (please!) that you share your mods, lessons-learned, etc. with your fellow GDRV owners. (And welcome to the forum!)
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
          Welcome Craig! Are you doing all that work yourself?!! If so, it would be great if you could share your experiences on the technical forum.

Jim
          Yes, doing all of the work myself and I will try to capture and post some pictures. It's a lot of work and I'm taking my time to get everything right.
          2020 Momentum 349M
          2019 F350 Platinum Super Duty
          U.S. Air Force Retired

Comment

Working...
          X