2022 Imagine 2600RB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Imagine 2600RB

Hi there, My wife Therese and I recently sold our 2019 Springdale and purchased a 2022 Imagine 2600RB. Looking forward to checking out the forum. We are currently staying in it for a couple of months in WA state.
    Bob, Therese & Frankie
    2022 Imagine 2600RB
    2016 F150 Platinum 3.5 ecoboost w/maxtow

Bob Siler Bob, We have a 2021 2600RB and love it. Lots of storage and great sized holding tanks. Check out the the thread "alternative barn door fix" for good ideas on how to improve them long term. Enjoy and welcome to the group. Lots of good stuff on here.

Dave
    flyfshrockies, 2021 imagine 2600RB, Ford F-150, XLT supper crew 3.5 eco boost with max tow. Dave and Toni (and the awesome Aussie Bayley, he's the social one)

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Siler View Post
      Hi there, My wife Therese and I recently sold our 2019 Springdale and purchased a 2022 Imagine 2600RB. Looking forward to checking out the forum. We are currently staying in it for a couple of months in WA state.
      Congratulations on the new Imagine, and welcome to the Grand Design family! Lots of good info here on the forum, if you'd like to check out the Welcome Letter it will help you learn your way around.
      Andi
      Brookings SD
      2018 Reflection 337RLS
      2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

flyfshrockies We love it so far. Tons more room than our previous trailer. No problem with the barn doors yet. Only problem so far is the water heater. Keep blowing the thermal cutoff fuse. No obstructions and it only fails in gas mode overnight. I still need to research the threads to see what i can find.
        Bob, Therese & Frankie
        2022 Imagine 2600RB
        2016 F150 Platinum 3.5 ecoboost w/maxtow

Comment

Working...
        X