Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hello Everyone,

Just joined the site! We bought our 2021 Solitude 390RK in June this year, sold our house in August, moved from Kentucky to Florida where we are currently living fulltime in our Solitude and love it! (so far anyway) I just started the RVSA class here as well, meeting some great people and learning some good information. Howard is in my class and is full of knowledge!! I have a feeling we will be very close in the weeks to come!
    Bill & Lana
    Tow Vehicle: 2021 Ram 3500 Dually
    Coach: 2021 GD Solitude 390RK
    Reese Goosebox 20K
    "Our Redneck Mansion"

Welcome, glad to have you here with us, just don't be too much of a Instigator (haha).

Glad you are enjoying the new Solitude.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Welcome! Glad you joined us.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

tkkiguy -- moved your post to it's own thread. See https://gdrvowners.com/forum/exterio...for-a-solitude
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Hi Instigator Bill and Lana. Glad to have you join the GD family. We have a Welcome Letter to help new members navigate the forum.

Hope you are enjoying the RVSA course. My hubby, Rudy took it last winter and learned a lot. And we met howson and wife Fran at a GD rally and became friends with them - great people. It really is a Grand (Design) family! Welcome aboard!
          Andi
          Brookings SD
          2018 Reflection 337RLS
          2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Thank You All So Much!
            Bill & Lana
            Tow Vehicle: 2021 Ram 3500 Dually
            Coach: 2021 GD Solitude 390RK
            Reese Goosebox 20K
            "Our Redneck Mansion"

Comment