Sold our Reflection but have recommended new owners join this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold our Reflection but have recommended new owners join this forum

Not sure where to post this but wish to express our appreciation for all the great information and assistance we have received from this forum. The moderators and users have been invaluable to us! We have sold our 27RL to a couple who are looking forward to being owners of a Grand Design and we have recommended they join this forum. Our best wishes to all of you as you continue your Grand Design journey!

Phyllis & Dennis
    Dennis & Phyllis Manley
    2018 Reflection 27RL; 2008 Silverado 2500HD 4X4

Perhaps one of the moderators would please inform me how to stop my membership in this group since we no longer own our Reflection. I tried looking but must have overlooked the appropriate link. Thank you!
    Dennis & Phyllis Manley

Comment

I am not sure if there is a way to stop the membership, I could ban you from ever coming here again but I do not think that is needed. I think that it will be fine to keep you as a member, you can unsubscribe from receiving any emails if you want , I can do that if you can not.

Congrats on the sale and you will be missed.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
        I am not sure if there is a way to stop the membership, I could ban you from ever coming here again but I do not think that is needed. I think that it will be fine to keep you as a member, you can unsubscribe from receiving any emails if you want , I can do that if you can not.

Congrats on the sale and you will be missed.

Brian
        Thank you Brian. I'll keep the membership then just in case. You never know.
        Dennis & Phyllis Manley

Comment

Working...
        X